A great opportunity has arisen for a senior M&A lawyer to join this award-winning international law firm. This role will involve public and private M&A transactions across the Asia-Pacific region, as well as investment related corporate and commercial matters. Those experienced with legal issues and transactions in China highly desired.
- 5+ PQE Hong Kong qualified solicitor or other common law jurisdiction
- Must be experienced in private M&A transactions
- Solid drafting skills
- International law firm background
- Experienced with leading and executing deals independently
- Highly motivated team player with an interest and ability to engage with clients and other external parties
- Fluent written and spoken English and Mandarin Chinese