The Hong Kong office of this highly regarded international law firm is looking to add a Lead Associate to their busy Corporate / M&A team. In this role you will have the opportunity to lead on a broad range of cutting edge M&A transactions, working closely with the world's leading investment banks, financial buyers, public sector and government clients. The team delivers both local and cross-border transactions across a broad range of sectors including financial services, real estate, TMT, infrastructure and energy.
The successful candidate will have:
- admission as a Solicitor in Hong Kong or other common law jurisdiction
- a minimum of 4+ years’ post qualification experience
- fluent English and Mandarin Chinese language skills (written and spoken)
- solid experience leading Public M&A transactions with listing rules compliance and takeover coding skills set
- International law firm training/background