Are you an experienced capital markets lawyer looking to join one of the leading ECM teams in Hong Kong, working on big ticket IPOs and secondary listings? Do you have the technical ability to take a lead on complex large scale offerings with a natural ability to build rapport with your clients?
Our client, a Wall Street law firm is seeking a mid-senior ECM associate to join their highly regarded corporate team. The successful candidate will have substantial experience with working on Hong Kong IPOs, with the expectation to be able to lead and execute on deals. Due to the nature of the clientele, near native spoken and written Chinese Mandarin is required for this role.
- 2-6 PQE HK/US/UK qualified corporate solicitor/attorney
- Solid experience with Hong Kong IPOs
- International law firm background, preferably top tier
- High fluency in Chinese Mandarin and English (written and spoken)
- Have good interpersonal and client facing skills