A Magic Circle law firm is seeking a Regional Practice Manager (Director Level) for their Litigation and Disputes practice. Preferably this role would be based in Singapore but there is an option to be based in Hong Kong too.
Working alongside the Regional Practice Area leader (RPAL), the scope of work include:
- Developing and implementing regional practice strategy, business and succession plans
- Manage the practice’s budget, financial performance and assess practice efficiency
- Assisting Partners with associate recruitment needs and manage the recruitment process for associates
- Liaise with heads of Department and GM’s to ensure ongoing appropriate business professional support e.g. business development, communications, finance, HR and other operational support
- Manager regional practice advisors
- A minimum of 5 years' business management experience preferably from an international law firm or professional services environment
- International law firm background and a strong understanding of the law firm business model is highly desired
- Business or legal qualifications with exceptional administrative skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with ability to develop relationships with both lawyers and business service teams.