An international law firm is seeking a Marketing Manager to be based in their Singapore office or a Senior Marketing & Business Development Executive based in their Hong Kong office on an 8 months' contract for maternity leave cover.
The scope of work will include implementing innovative business development and marketing strategies for the region with particular focus on South East Asia, Japan, Korea and Taiwan. The successful candidate will have proven experience in business development, pitching, client engagement, marketing strategy and event planning. It's a fantastic opportunity to work in a supportive and collaborative team in a push to drive growth in the region and raise the firm's profile.
- 3-5 years' relevant experience in a reputable law firm
- Able to work independently and lead on projects
- Highly motivated and positive team player
- Can work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Excellent English (spoken and written) essential
- Solid marketing and business development experience from a law firm background highly desired