Senior Company Secretarial Officer / Assistant Company Secretarial Manager
Our client is a global financial institution that provides a full range of global asset allocation, family wealth inheritance, and other financial services and are looking for Senior Company Secretarial Officer to join their Hong Kong office.
This position will focus on managing a portfolio of clients to ensure good services delivered, handling incorporation matters for on/offshore companies, preparing company secretarial documents and statutory returns and ensuring all compliance met with due diligence requirements.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree holder in business-related discipline with at least 3 years working experience in professional firms or CPA firms
- HKICS or ICSA qualifications is an advantage
- Detail-minded with strong command in written and spoken English and Mandarin
- Good presentation skills and a strong sense of responsibility
- Candidate with more experience will be considered as Assistant Company Secretarial Manager and less experience will be considered as Company Secretarial Officer
Data collected will be for recruitment purposes only. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you have not been contacted within 5 business days of your application, please assume your application has not been shortlisted.