Company Secretary (10+)
An award-winning fintech company headquarter in Hong Kong is hiring a Company Secretary to provide the full spectrum of company secretarial matters for its Virtual Bank project and directly reporting to Head of Legal and Compliance.
This position will focus on preparing company secretarial/legal documents such as resolutions and circulars, organizing and attending board meetings, responsible for compliance with relevant corporate governance and statutory requirements and liaising with internal/ external parties.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree holder in business-related discipline with HKICS/ ICSA membership
- Minimum 10 years of working experience in company secretarial field from banking or sizable companies
- Familiar with Hong Kong Companies Ordinance and Banking Ordinance
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- Detail-minded with strong command in written and spoken English and Chinese
- Immediate available is an advantage
Data collected will be for recruitment purposes only. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you have not been contacted within 5 business days of your application, please assume your application has not been shortlisted.