A leading international law firm is looking for a Legal Secretary to work on night shifts in their Hong Kong office to provide secretarial support to different departments. Our client is one of the leaders in its field, and runs an exceptionally busy and fast paced operation. A night secretary will enable a continual and smooth service for both fee earners and the firm’s multi-national clients.
This is a full time, permanent role (Monday to Friday), and the shift hours are from 5pm to midnight.
- Document formatting and editing
- Answer the phone calls from mainline
- Calendar scheduling, liaising with multiple parties to align schedules
- Clerical work like binding, scanning and photo copying
If you have the following skills and attributes, we'd love to hear from you!
- At least 6+ years of legal secretary experience in Law Firm
- Excellent in spoken and written English and Chinese, speaking Mandarin skills would be an advantage
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc, fast word processing skills
- Great organisation skills, with a mature, hands-on approach, and positive mindset
- Audio typing skill will be advantage
- Good use of initiative