Our client is a leading funds management platform looking for a mid-level qualified lawyer to assist with their highly regarded funds team. This is a great opportunity for those common law or PRC qualified looking for high quality transaction experience and exposure on par with any of the current market players.
You will be working directly with the Head of Legal and in joining this team, you will gain international experience with a full range of funds-related service and business.
- Advise on structure and establishment of both onshore and offshore funds
- Review and handle various legal documentation for their fund projects
- Perform compliance rules and regulations review applicable to funds operation
- Co-ordinate with external parties including regulators, external counsel, etc.
- Manage M&A and JV transactions and maintain on-going asset management requirements
- Common law (including Hong Kong) or PRC qualified with a minimum of 4+ years' PQE gained from leading international law firm(s) and/or in PE fund houses
- Solid experience in Private Equity, M&A and regulatory-related matters
- Excellent command in spoken and written English and Chinese (Mandarin)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Junior lawyers with private funds experience will also be considered