The Hong Kong office of this highly regarded international law firm is looking to add a Senior Associate to their busy Corporate / M&A team. In this role you will have the opportunity to lead on a broad range of cutting edge M&A transactions, working closely with private equity firms and some of the world’s leading corporate organisations and investment banks. The team delivers both local and cross-border transactions across a broad range of sectors including financial services, real estate, TMT, infrastructure and energy.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
The successful candidate will have:
- admission as a Solicitor in Hong Kong
- a minimum of 5+ years’ post qualification experience
- business-level English and Chinese (Mandarin) language skills
- solid experience leading M&A transactions
- PE experience highly advantageous, but not essential
A highly competitive salary and bonus package will be offered to the successful candidate.
For further information about this or other senior level legal opportunities, please contact Jennifer Donnelly - email@example.com or +852 6683 1952.