Head of Risk (Enterprise), UK Fintech | Blockchain
Our client is a global leader and well established in blockchain technologies. Our client works with corporates, institutions and governments to create best-in-class solutions that build trust and increase efficiency. They offer spans the full blockchain ecosystem including blockchain solutions and advisory, financial services, and blockchain and AI infrastructure. As new growing fintech industry, an outstanding Head of Enterprise Risk position has arisen for a high-calibre risk management professional to join the regional team in Hong Kong.
This role reports directly to Chief Compliance Officer who is also sits in Hong Kong. This role is essential to Hong Kong operation, you will assist CCO to set up and develop the Enterprise Risk Framework and strategy, risk and governance control function. You will expect to design and implement the Enterprise Risk Management program including the implementation of processes, tool and systems to identify, assess, measure, manage, monitor and report risks, in alignment with company’s policies and standards, and applicable regulatory requirements.
As a senior RISK subject matters export in the firm, you will chair the Risk Committee and provide risk governance reporting. In addition, you will uupport risk owners in the development and management of processes to identify and evaluate risk and control self-assessments, ensure that stress tests are conducted by the relevant functions on a timely manner, review and consult on the methodology and ennsure all functions maintain updated policies and procedures
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- University Degree, preferably in Risk Management, Finance, Accounting, Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering or other related discipline Holder of relevant Professional Qualification
- At least 12 years experience in operations risk 1st and 2nd line of defense, enterprise risk management, risk and controls governance or other related areas (with less experience will be consider a Director/ SM level)
- Demonstrable experience in activities within the Risk domain in an ERM role
- Excellent command of the English language
- Sounded knowledge of risk management models, common practice and overall risk management system
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with fluency in English
- Strong organizational, analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to effectively multi-task and prioritize
- A desire to be part of a team in a dynamic and fast-paced organization
To apply, please contact Jennifer Yang for a confidential discussion at (852) 3708 9510 or email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number JY 33912. To visit more Legal, Compliance and Risk management jobs please check www.staranise.com.hk
Data collected will be for recruitment purposes only. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you have not been contacted within 5 business days of your application, please assume your application has not been shortlisted.