This global law firm is looking for an Administration Assistant to join their Hong Kong Intellectual Property team. Reporting to the IP Partners, you will manage the docketing database and carry out imaging/scanning of files under supervision.
- Maintain and update the Electronic IP documents system, conducting timely database entries, docket dates and registering deadlines
- Conduct document research and track documents via system
- Ad hoc projects as required
- Diploma or degree with at least 1 year legal background in a well known law firm, or IP registry
- Knowledgeable with IP patent, design and trademark docketing requirements
- Excellent communication skills in English, Cantonese and Mandarin (spoken and written)
- Well organised and able to work under pressure
- Good IT skills (use of Microsoft programmes)
This role will offer you a great opportunity to work with high performing professionals in a highly prestigious international law firm.