Corporate / M&A – Senior Associate/Counsel: 5 – 9 PQE
Our client is a leading international law firm with a strong global presence and a well established platform in Asia. The firm is well known for high quality corporate, banking and capital markets work, as well as many other practice areas.
The Hong Kong office is looking to appoint a Senior Associate with strong transactional experience gained from a leading international or reputable Hong Kong law firm. In this role you will work along side the Greater China Corporate group team in advising on a broad range of both public and private M&A transactions, cross border/multi jurisdictional joint ventures and general corporate matters. You will ideally have:
- 5 – 8 years of post qualification experience, slightly more junior candidates may be considered
- admission as a Solicitor in Hong Kong or currently Registered as a Foreign Lawyer in Hong Kong
- ability to manage M&A deals from initiation to completion
- solid working knowledge of the Hong Kong Takeovers Code and both public and private M&A transactions
- polished drafting skills
- Mandarin language skills preferred, but not essential
For further details about this or other opportunities, please contact Jennifer Donnelly on firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance to arrange a confidential discussion.