Our client, a luxury lifestyle brand, is seeking an Associate Legal Counsel to join their in-house legal team. This is a fantastic opportunity for a junior lawyer to build a strong foundation in an in-house environment, and to learn and be mentored by senior lawyers.
- Drafting and reviewing a wide range of legal contracts and agreements (e.g. intellectual property, leasing, property management, marketing and information technology)
- Providing legal advice, as well as training and updates to various business units
- Liaising with external parties, including lawyers, regulators and other governmental bodies
- Supporting on various ad hoc projects by providing legal assistance
- Hong Kong qualified lawyer, with 3 years' post qualification experience
- Fluent in both written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Excellent commercial awareness and able to thrive in a fast paced working environment