Our client is a forward thinking, innovative international law firm with offices in Asia and Europe. They are presently looking for a mid-level Business Development specialist to join the firm’s Business Development team in Asia. This is a regional role covering Hong Kong and Singapore offices, and will report directly to the Asia BD Manager.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Business Development: Assist in the preparation of pitching documents and proposals in both English and Chinese. Maintain the firm’s legal directories submissions and coordinate partner interviews.
- Marketing: Prepare marketing materials both offline and online. Be responsible for ensuring that the firm’s online presence is up to date and conduct regular audits.
- Events: Plan, execute and coordinate seminars and conference both internally and externally.
- Other ad hoc projects or duties as required by the line manager or global BD team
- Ideally 4 years of relevant BD and Marketing experience
- Previous law firm experience would be a distinct advantage
- Fluent English and Chinese written and verbal language skills
- Outgoing personality, demonstrates use of initiative, pro-active
- Willingness to learn and take an active part in a team.
- Candidates with lesser experience may be considered as Business Development & Marketing Executive