This award winning, collegiate international law firm is looking to expand with the hire of a senior level commercial litigation lawyer (partner or of counsel) for their Hong Kong office.
- You are partner of a well known law firm, or an of counsel looking to fast track their career to partnership
- Whilst the bulk of your practice is in the general commercial litigation field, having additional specialisations (such as construction, regulatory, insurance, arbitration) would add a string to your bow and would complement well with our client's existing business, as well as strategically across offices
- On offer is the opportunity to join this medium-sized full services commercial law firm which provides a platform for ambitious, well-connected lawyers to reach their practice-growing potential in a fully supportive, collegiate, workplace
- If you've hit the glass ceiling at your current firm, or would like to join a firm that offers a collaborative and forward-thinking approach to building a business together, then this is definitely a firm to think about
- This firm puts less emphasis on what business you are able to bring, but what you can propose to realise your full potential and to realise the firm's overall business goals.
- Candidates must be Hong Kong-qualified general commercial litigation solicitors from a reputable law firm in Hong Kong, and currently fulfilling a partner or of counsel role
- Exceptional senior associate litigator candidates from top tier law firms can be considered for an of counsel role.
- Whilst not mandatory, qualified candidates from an international law firm, or candidates having at least trained with an international law firm would have an advantage
- Exceptional litigation candidates from local law firms are encouraged to apply
- A high command of written and spoken Chinese language skills is generally preferred.
This law firm is looking for candidates with 'a little something extra', one whom is well connected among their intermediary peers, has the hunger to develop their own practice and wants to build a team around them, and thrives in a collaborative, team environment that encourages cross-selling between practice areas.