This award winning international law firm is looking for an IT Support Analyst to join their IT team in Hong Kong. This person will report to the team head and work closely with other teammates to deliver a high quality support service to the firm. On offer is the opportunity to join a world class organisation, servicing international lawyers. In addition, the firm is well known for its investment to learning and development in its staff, and there will be ample opportunity to grow in this role.
- Manage all IT related enquiries, provide solutions, and prioritizing or escalating matters
- Handle incidents and investigations, and monitor job-support tickets
- Assist in dealing with IT infrastructure & application problems across the firm's Asia offices
- Work with suppliers to ensure they deliver services within the agreed service levels
- Take responsibility and ensuring 1st and 2nd line resolution is achieved
- Deliver a customer-focused service to both internal and external clients
- 2 years of IT support experience within the legal industry or professional services industry
- Knowledge of document management systems such as Worksite or Interwoven is preferred, ability to use VMware, RSA or mobile device management tools is desirable
- ITIL v.3 is required
- Experience in customer-focused roles, able to work in a fast paced environment
- Adept at using Microsoft products, service desk applications and video/audio hardware efficiently and effectively
- Excellent command of written and spoken English is required, additional Mandarin or Cantonese language skills would be advantageous.
- Self-motivated, self-starter
- Willing to work outside normal office hours (on call), with some travel for various projects
- Immediately available is highly preferable