Our client, a US law firm, is hiring an experienced legal secretary to join their transactions team. This role presents a great opportunity for a well organised and detailed oriented secretary to join this very strong legal brand.
- Provide secretarial support to 5 fee earners
- Document processing, schedule meetings and travel arrangements/bookings, filing, conduct client inception procedures, opening of files, database updating, general administrative tasks
- Liaise with US accounts for monthly invoices sign-off
- Provide some Executive Assistant-type support to the partner, including producing expense reports, appointment arrangements, responding to emails and calls
- Office management administrative support (including purchasing of supplies) required by the office manager from time to time
- Telephone duties, time sheets recording, expenses processing, and other ad hoc tasks
- Minimum 5 years of work experience as a legal secretary in international law firms, experience working in corporate or projects practice would be an advantage
- Fast, accurate word-processing skills, with a strong attention to detail
- Candidates should be independent, proactive and detail-orientated
- A pragmatic approach, a team player with a 'can do' attitude, highly organised with a disciplined approach
- Good experience of working in a high pressured, fast-moving environment
- Native in Mandarin and Excellent spoken in English and Cantonese
This role offers an immediate start, so preference will be given to candidates with relevant experience who are immediately available, or available at short notice.