This highly prestigious international law firm is hiring an office manager for its Hong Kong office. As a key member of the office you would be expected to ensure the smooth running of the office and provide a high quality of office management support to both local and visiting overseas staff.
- Manage and oversee the smooth operation of the office’s support divisions, from HR, facilities, IT, procurement, finance and risk.
- Handle all Law Society licence applications and renewals, handle all CPD training activities and registrations
- Provide induction and other on boarding services for new joiners
- Handle visa and work permits for secondees from the overseas offices, researching and negotiating accommodation arrangements for visiting staff
- Manage the health sand safety operations in the office
- Provide support with office sourcing, relocation and refurbishment
- Continual evaluation of administrative support needs
- Work closely with finance to ensure timely payments from clients and to suppliers
- Liaise with different support function heads in overseas’ head office
- At least 5 years’ solid office management experience in a reputable law firm or professional services firm
- Strong knowledge of Hong Kong labour laws and immigration regulations
- Excellent organisational, communication and inter-personal skills
- Fluent Chinese and English (written and spoken)
- Pro-active, hands-on, with the ability to work to tight deadlines and flexibly
- Experience of leading and managing administrative and support teams