SVP, Senior Regulatory Compliance Manager – Digital Banking, Fintech
Our client is one of prestigious global bank with a well-established multinational banking group business in Asia. As part of business expansion in digital banking business and Fintech operation, an exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced senior Regulatory Compliance Advisory professional to join Hong Kong Compliance team focusing on Digital Banking Regulatory Compliance advisory.
As banking regulations has gotten tighten and new released regulation requirements on Digital banking, payment, Fintech business, this role is essential to banking business. This role will report directly to Chief Compliance officer of the bank, you will be responsible for providing sounded compliance advisory to digital banking business related to latest released regulations, policies and ordinances. You will be in charge all new compliance Issues and implementing Bank-wide Compliance Frameworks and Regional policy programs as well as Digital Bank Business Policy where applicable to the country business model.
In addition, you will be managing a small team to ensure compliance with HKMA Banking regulations for digital products that are offered by the bank. Digital Banking includes, but is not limited to Online Banking, Online Bill Pay, Mobile Banking, and E-Signature capability etc. This role will work with the Digital Banking Group to implement new products and updates to existing products. You will be responsible for completing monitoring reviews of the products to ensure ongoing compliance.
As a senior member of the team, you will perform review on new and existing regulatory requirements, you will be main point of contact for regulators. You will Provide compliance advice and support to applicable business units in regards to Digital Banking. You will participate in the development of new Digital Banking products or services and serve as the compliance subject matter expert. You will conduct ongoing monitoring reviews of Digital Banking platforms to ensure the Bank is meeting consumer protection guidelines, performance and other regulatory requirements as outlined in Policies and Procedures; you will also perform compliance related testing after system upgrades are made to Digital Banking platforms. Identify risk exposure.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Minimum 10+ years experience in regulatory compliance, regulatory bodies (HKMA/SFC), audit and / or consultancy functions
- Strong understanding of the regulatory framework and environment for the Digital Banking sector
- Equipped Knowledge of HKMA Compliance Regulations related to Digital Banking and Retail banking product knowledge.
- Experience in Fintech or Payment or Digital project management in strongly preferred
- Ability to mentor others in methods and techniques for addressing accessibility barriers on web applications and mobile devices and in a variety of forums is an advantage
- Excellent communications skills with fluency in English. MUST speak Cantonese or Chinese
- Self-motivated, independent and pleasant personality with good communication skills at all level;
- Able to resolve and address issues with minimal supervision
The successful candidate will be offered an excellent salary package and career prospect within a large multinational bank. An excellent opportunity to be part of growing business during a period of corporate integration and strategic business expansion
To apply, please contact Jennifer Yang for a confidential discussion at (852) 3708 9510 or email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number JY33279. To visit more Legal, Compliance and Risk management jobs please check www.staranise.comn.hk