A leading Hong Kong conglomerate with a diverse line of businesses in the PRC is looking for a Deputy Company Secretary to join their team.
- Manage a small company secretarial team and oversee them in carrying out the full range of company secretarial duties for the group holding company and its subsidiaries
- Support ad-hoc projects, as required
- Minimum of 10 years of Hong Kong listed company secretarial experience
- Associate member of HKICS or ICSA
- Hands-on experience of handling full spectrum of company secretarial work in recent years
- Solid PRC exposure with experience on winding-up companies is highly preferred
- Strong familiarity of The Companies Ordinance, Hong Kong listing rules, and other relevant regulations especially for Hong Kong, PRC and any offshore jurisdictions is essential
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to deliver a message across in a clear and concise way
- A good command of written and spoken English and Chinese Mandarin is a must
More information can be disclosed to shortlisted candidates on 'as needed' basis.