A well-known US investment bank is looking for a Company Secretarial Manager to join their team.
- Manage a small team and oversee them in carrying out the full range of company secretarial duties
- Provide company secretarial services to support internal departments in relation to offshore investments, intra-company transactions
- Work closely with lawyers and bankers on a daily basis
- Support ad-hoc projects as required
- Minimum of 8 years or related company secretarial experience
- Experience in financial institutions, private equity funds, offshore funds, trusts, real estate or infrastructure transactions is highly preferred but not a must
- Knowledge in KYC and general compliance is preferred
- Ideally an associate of HKICS / ICSA or having other relevant qualification
- Excellent communication with ability to deliver a message across in a very clear and concise way is a must
- Excellent English and Chinese language skills is a must
More information can be disclosed to shortlisted candidates on as-needed basis.