A well-known US investment bank is looking for a Company Secretarial Officer to join their team.
- Provide company secretarial services to support internal departments in relation to offshore investments, intra-company transactions
- Work closely with lawyers and bankers on a daily basis
- Support ad-hoc projects as required
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience company secretarial experience
- Experience in Private Equity funds, offshore funds, trust, Real Estate or Infrastructure is highly prefer but not a must
- Knowledge in KYC and general compliance is preferred
- Ideally a student member/associate of HKICS/ICSA or having other relevant qualification
- Excellent communication with ability to deliver a message across in a very clear and concise way is a must
- Excellent English and Chinese language skills is a must
More information can be disclosed to shortlisted candidates on as-needed basis.