6+ PQE in-house Legal Counsel, Insurance focus
Our client is one of leading financial advisory firm in Hong Kong, the firm upholds its core values of Passion, Integrity and Professionalism in providing the best advices and service to their customers. As Legal team continue to expand, an outstanding and exciting opportunity has arisen for a high-calibre HK qualified lawyer to join.
This role directly reports to head of legal and compliance, you will provide sounded and in-depth legal advisory to business. You will prepare and review legal documents as well as handle day-to-day legal duties arising from the operations activities. This role requires to lead small team and supervise sub-ordinate in providing legal advises in relation to the SFC requirement. In addition, you will liaise with external legal counsels where necessary on new project initiatives, you will be responsible for all legal matters of any new projects that involves SFC requirements/ approval.
To qualify, induvial must possess:
- HK Qualified solicitor with a minimum of 6 years’ post qualification experience with working experience in Insurance, asset management, regulatory body or Financial institution
- Equipped knowledge and solid experience in SFC/ SFO requirement
- Previous experience working in SFC licensed entities is highly preferred
- First rate and confident communication, presentation and inter-personal skills, as well as high levels of diplomacy are required.
- Fluency in spoken and written English and Mandarin will only be considered
To apply, please contact Jennifer Yang for a confidential discussion at (852) 3708 9510 or email email@example.com quoting job reference number JY 34174. To visit more Legal, Compliance and Risk management jobs please check www.staranise.com.hk
Data collected will be for recruitment purposes only. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you have not been contacted within 5 business days of your application, please assume your application has not been shortlisted.