The Hong Kong office of this US law firm is looking to add a junior to mid-level associate to their busy Corporate/M&A team. In this role you will have the opportunity to work on a broad range of M&A transactions in both the United States and Hong Kong as well as working closely with private equity firms, multinational corporations, investment banks and financial institutions in the Greater China region. The team advises on local and complex cross-border transactions with both private and public companies.
The successful candidate will have:
- 2-4 post qualified experience in M&A transactions
- HK/US qualified or Registered Foreign Lawyer status
- Solid experience in Private M&A (private equity or venture capital experience highly advantageous)
- Fluent written and spoken Chinese Mandarin and English
- International or Red Circle law firm background desired