Specialist manufacturer to appoint Legal Counsel for Asia
Our client, a highly-successful specialist manufacturer, has a vacancy for an accomplished corporate/commercial lawyer in the region. As part of the Global legal and compliance team, this role supports Asia operations from the regional headquarters based in Hong Kong, working closely with senior leaders of the operations and sales teams, providing general legal support to the business units in the region. You will also work with colleagues in the European Head Office, as well as counterparts in other jurisdictions. An excellent opportunity for a polished commercial lawyer looking to take on a broad commercial role in house.
- Legal support in a variety of areas including commercial engagement related matters, employment and general HR, corporate compliance, ethics and corporate governance, as well as general commercial matters
- Review and negotiation of a broad range of commercial contracts and agreements
- Delivery of legal, ethics, and compliance training to business units in the region
- Coordination and implementation of Group policies, process and best practice from a legal perspective
- Admission as a Solicitor with 4 – 7 years of post qualification experience
- Relevant experience working as an Associate in a law firm and/or a multinational corporation in Asia
- Fluent written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin) essential
- A flexible, hands-on commercial approach to the law, and polished written and verbal communications skills are key to success in this role.
For further details or to apply, please contact Jennifer Donnelly via email email@example.com quoting job reference number JD.34185
Please visit our website for more Legal, Compliance and Risk management jobs www.staranise.com.hk