Trust Compliance Assistant Manger – Trust, Funds, Fiduciary, and Corporate services
Our client is a top tier prestigious professional services group with head quarter based in Europe. Our client provides Tailored products and services like Trust, Funds, Fiduciary, and Corporate Services to its clients including insurance and PB as well as corporate clients. As part of business expansion and continuously strong growth in Asia, an outstanding opportunity has arisen for an experienced Compliance Advisory professional to join Hong Kong Compliance Team.
This role will report to Compliance director, you will be responsible for new client on-boarding and all regulatory compliance matters of HK, Labuan and Samoa Trusts in timely manner. You will facilitate regular client review process to ensure timely completion and assist in regulatory enquires and audits. You will be responsible for stakeholder and internal client relationship management, understanding dynamic changes in commercial demands of the business in order to strike a balance.
In addition, you will assist on the development and implementation of compliance policies, procedures and monitoring programs on AML related activities, compliance manual and core control documents that meet regulatory requirements. You will also work with business units to identify the compliance requirements, develop control measures and any regular compliance report as required. You are required to stay up to date with the latest regulatory, policy and procedural requirements as well handle compliance ad hoc projects.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree holder in Accounting, Business or Legal / Law disciplines
- At least 5 years of solid TRUST compliance experience in financial services or corporate services firms is preferred
- Familiar with regulatory compliance matters of HK, Labuan and Samoa Trusts
- Ability to build strategic working relationship with all business and support units as well as regulatory authorities
- A pro - active attitude and the ability to solve problems and present solutions.
- Strong communication skills with fluent English and Mandarin
- Understand FATCA and CRS including how to complete the relevant forms, basic knowledge on classification
- Sound knowledge in relevant rules & regulations within the sector
To apply, please contact Jennifer Yang for a confidential discussion at (852) 3708 9510 or email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number JY 33513. To visit more Legal, Compliance and Risk management jobs please check www.staranise.com.hk
Data collected will be for recruitment purposes only. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you have not been contacted within 5 business days of your application, please assume your application has not been shortlisted.